|Location||Westland Mall, Columbus, OH 43228, United States|
*EACH PASS INCLUDE ADMISSION FOR UP TO (4) PERSONS PER VEHICLE*
Each vehicle is permitted to bring up to (6) persons. Single Person Add-On tickets are required for persons in vehicles that will be carrying more than (4) people. Vehicles with more than (4) persons MUST be from the same household, and vehicles with more than (4) seats must have enough legal seats and seatbelts for everyone in the vehicle.
All spots are FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED within the section of the pass you purchased. There are no reserved spots within each section.
Prime Social Group has taken enhanced health and safety measures for both our guests and employees. You and your guests must follow all event related policies and posted instructions while visiting our venue. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you and your guests will not be exposed during your visit but we have taken reasonable measures to help limit potential exposure. By visiting our event, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
What you can expect:
* Parking spaces will be outlined and striped at 15 feet x 20 feet and staggered six feet apart from the next adjacent parking space.
* Markings or signage to indicate social distancing in lines throughout the venue.
* Signage displaying COVID-19 best practices and regulations will be posted throughout the venue.
* Employees will wear masks or face coverings and follow COVID-19 regulations.
* Guests are required to conduct self-screening before each event and are encouraged to stay home if they show symptoms.
* Cloth masks or face coverings are required for all guests except those guests covered by the exceptions listed by the Ohio Department of Health.
* To limit contact and alleviate the need to leave the designated parking space, one trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon entry.
* Use of an FM Transmitter to transmit sound to the vehicle, alleviating the urge to leave the parking space.
* Use of a mobile phone app to order and deliver concessions and event merchandise.
* Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the venue.
* Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized hourly.
* On-site medical staff and a medical tent.
* A COVID-19 testing site is available less than two miles away from venue.
It is our #1 priority to keep everyone safe and healthy. Therefore, the following measures will be implemented:
**EVERYONE must present a face mask upon entry, unless a person qualifies for an exemption under the guidelines set by the State of Ohio. NO EXCEPTIONS.
**EVERYONE must wear a mask when outside of their vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
**You may leave your parking spot only to use the restrooms and go to food trucks. You must wear a mask during this time, as well as follow social distancing measures.
**Each spot will be separated by 6 feet to enforce social distancing
**Refusing to abide by any of these requirements at any time is grounds for ejection of the event, determined solely by the event organizer, in which you, your vehicle, and all other persons in your vehicle will be ejected from the venue.